Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Little Christmas Miracles

I'm so grateful that this past weekend I could travel to Salt Lake City with Cheryl and Malarie. We were able to get to and from safely, despite the snow. We also had the opportunity to spend almost 4 1/2 hours in the SLC temple. It was so beautiful and spiritual. I'm also glad that I've had the chance to get to know Malarie better. She is a friend in the gospel and a great example. We have a lot in common and I think our friendship will continue to grow.

I'm also thankful for the random Christmas angels who have helped to push my car out when it's been stuck in the snow the last couple of days.

1 comment:

Britters said...

so close to Provo and I didn't see you? haha...we need to fix our little hiatus very soon! It's been FOREVER chica! I love your blog! Hope things are goin well!
Britt