It's been a while since I've had the chance to update this... too much of my time has been devoted to my school work the past few weeks. So, I figured while I had a small break in homework, I'd get an entry in. First off, I'm so grateful that my teachers have been so understanding when it's come to my health problems. They've been very accommodating and considerate, which has been a major blessing (it's good to know that I won't be flunking out of school because of my attendance record!) This semester is going to be a tough one, mostly due to the amount of homework. I really enjoy my Advanced Creative Writing class, as well as my Literary Magazine Production class. I feel like I'm learning a lot and being very productive.
I'm once again thankful for Malarie and the friendship we've formed. Our friendship continues to grow and it's good to have someone to talk to, as well as someone to force me to get out of the house and be social. ;) The plan, as of right now, is that she'll be moving into our apartment in May, so that will be fun!
I'm grateful for the knowledge I have of the gospel. I know that my Heavenly Father knows what's best for me, even if that requires quite a bit of patience on my end. I know that prayers are answered, and that sometimes the answer is not necessarily "yes" or "no," but sometimes "wait" or "not yet."
No comments:
Post a Comment