Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Simple pleasures...

I've had the opportunity to go walking/jogging almost everyday this past week and a half. The weather has been nice and it feels good to be able to clear my mind through exercise and to just get out of the house. I'm hoping to continue as long as the weather and my schedule allow it.

Work has been... somewhat trying. It's a lot more physical than I remember and I'm exhausted by the time I get home. Right now I'm working about 4 shifts a week, but once school starts I'll only take 2 shifts a week to allow more time for homework. I just keep telling myself that I need the money and it's only until I graduate in December. After that, Amy and I are hoping to move out of town somewhere and get new jobs. I pray the time goes quickly.

No comments: